Wednesday, February 29, 2012

TRUST.

"Debbie has stopped writing altogether so I guess I' going to have to get my head into something else. But what? What in the world what? In a way I'm kind of glad we broke up. She used me! The dirty little whore used me! Just like everybody else tried to tell me she would."
page. 32.

This probably shows that he will not trust girls because of what Debbie has already done to him. I think maybe next, he will try to find another girl that replaced Debbie. He says he wants someone better, but he knows that nobody will replace her. I like Jay because, I like how he expresses his feelings, and I kind of know how he feels.

1 comment:

  1. Why Must It Be So Diffcult To Trust ? Do YOu Feel Like You Can Relate To Jay's Exprence With Debbie? Do You Know Someone Who Can Be Just Like Debbie ?

    ReplyDelete