Sunday, November 20, 2011

My feet won't let me.

"I'd love to stay and chat, but my feet won't let me. I walk home imstead of taking the bus. I unlock the front door and walk straight up to my room, across the rug, and into my closet witout even taking off my backpack. When I close the closet dooor behind me, I bury my face into the clothes ont the left side of the rack, clothes that havn't fit for years. I stuff my mouth with old fabric and scream until there are no sounds left under my skin." page-162.

What just happend was that, she just found out that her EX-bestfriend, and the guy who raped her are going put with each other. She hasn't told anyone about it, so thats why they are going out.

I chose this quote because, I think it is one of the main points of the story. And it shows exactly what her reaction is.

I think, that hopefuly she will get over it, or her friend will find out, and break up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment