Wednesday, November 16, 2011

THEME.

A theme for Speak would be:
SPEAK UP, ecause if you keep it in, it can really hurt you and destroy you on the inside.

Examples:
"You dont understand, my headvoice answers. Too bad she cant hear it. My throat squeezes shut, as if two hands of black fingernails are clamped on my windpipe. I have worked so hard to forget every second of that stupid party, and here I am in the middle of a hostile crowd that hates me for what I had to do. I can't tell them what really happened. I can't even look at that part  myself."
-This is the part where somebody finally confronts her about what she did at the party and what it caused.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry, she writes. Why didn't you tell me?
I couldn't tell anybody."
-This is the part where she finally tells Rachelle what happened at the party. And still after she told her who it was, she still didnt believe her.

No comments:

Post a Comment